According to statistics reported by The Baltimore Sun, the job market continues to improve and drive salaries higher.
- Claims for new jobless benefits have fallen to their lowest numbers since the early 1970s.
- An estimated 2.5 million jobs were added in the US last year.
- Gallup polls show workers’ “complete satisfaction” with job security at a 15-year high.
- The US Economy is expected to grow by more than 2.5% this year.
- Average pay for full-time workers in the US who did not change jobs last year grew 4.1 percent.